1D Unsteady Flow Animation in Profile and Section Plot not working

1D Unsteady Flow Animation in Profile and Section Plot not working

WeimsGuy
I have taken a Steady Flow project and added Unsteady Flow to allow for a Dam Breach analysis.  I finally got the Design Storm (75% PMF) to run (results still need work).  I am unable to run the animation from the Profile or Cross Section Plots.  It will show the Max and Min profiles, but other profiles display as the Min. profile.  I have another Dam Breach project that runs and animates like it should.

I can get animation in RAS-MAPPER in the project that does not animate in the Profile and Section Plots.  The project that animates okay in the Profile and Section Plots does not have any Terrains setup in RAS-MAPPER.

Is this a know situation/feature?  Any suggestions on how to get the project that is not animating in the Profile and Section Plots to work.

Re: 1D Unsteady Flow Animation in Profile and Section Plot not working

WeimsGuy
Follow up:

If I use variable time step the animation in Section Plot and Profile plot does not work.  If I use static time step, the animations work.

Bug or Feature?
HEC-RAS v5.07