2D Face Questions

Flaco
Hi Chris,

Thanks for all of this great information.  Question: Do you know how to output a georeferenced FACE for a 2D mesh from RASMapper or elsewhere?  I can see that RAS assigns an ID to mesh faces but can't seem to output them anywhere or find how they coincide within the HDFView format. We need to know the flow/flux across specific faces on our 2D mesh.  The orientation of the mesh is not obvious in HDFView.  Have you ever come across metadata or some explanation for the layout of the HDF Trees/Tables?

Thanks!
Flaco