2D Velocity Export

Jason Rutyna
I am hoping to plot 2D velocity results outside of RAS Mapper. I have exported the 2D "Node X Vel",  "Node Y Vel", and "FacePoints Coordinate" files from HDF viewer. Is the order/index from the "FacePoints Coordinate" file the same as the node velocities files? My plotted calculated velocity magnitude does not look the same as shown in RAS Mapper for the same output interval. My guess is the ordering is not the same between these files. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: 2D Velocity Export

cameron
I have noticed that the results in Mapper does not always reflect what the HDF file shows and have assumed that the HDF files are correct. It depends on the model as some models are fine and others the velocities in HDF are different.