About Results visualisation in RAS mapper

About Results visualisation in RAS mapper

Satish Taji
Respected Sir,

I'm M.Tech Student and working on my thesis work 'Flood modelling using HEC-RAS'.

In my thesis work, I'm using RAS mapper for river cross sections and visualize the result of HEC-RAS 5.0.3 model.
While doing this, my results are not appearing in RAS mapper, even I have attempted no. of times.

Here I'm attaching screenshot of my RAS mapper window, In which the depth, velocity and water surface are showing only at the near by area of upstream boundary and inlet of river (as shown in images with two circle).

Can you please suggest me the solution to this.
kindly waiting of your reply.

Thanking you.
Regards
Satish Taji
ME Civil (WRE), BE Civil
Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
Mobile: 7387802280

Screenshot (227).png (2M) Download Attachment