Automatically Create HDF Result file

Paul Distle
Hello!

Currently I am working on a python script that starts a 2D simulation, reads the WSE results from the resulting .hdf file and afterwards modifies the plan file for the next simulation based on the previous results.

My problem: the post processing of the WSE and the creation of the corresponding .hdf file so far only works manually by going into RASMapper.

Is there a way to tell him before the simulation to automatically produces a hdf file with the WSE of every cell?

Best regards
Paul

Re: Automatically Create HDF Result file

PDistle
This post was updated on .
EDIT:

I found an error, thread can be closed. Thank you!