Cannot edit geometry in RAS Mapper

Yui

Cannot edit geometry in RAS Mapper

Yui
Hello,

I am editing a 2D model in RAS Mapper and want to add breaklines in 2D area. When I stop editting and save, it shows an error message saying "Error reading geometry data from file......". If I click save on main window, all my edits disapeared.

The file is at correct loaction and I can still edit in Geometry Editor. Before this I did not edit this model in RAS Mapper. The model is running fine. Do anyone know why I cannot edit in RAS Mapper?

Thanks in advance
Yui
Yui

Re: Cannot edit geometry in RAS Mapper

Yui
I just create a new project and import geometry from old model, then it works.