Computation error Minimum error exceeds allowable tolerance

Computation error Minimum error exceeds allowable tolerance

tika
HI, could anyone help me with this problem?

 I run unsteady flow simulation and the program show the computation message
Performing Unsteady Flow Simulation  HEC-RAS 5.0.3 September 2016

   ****   ERROR:  Solution Solver Failed   ****

Minimum error exceeds allowable tolerance at   11FEB2014   01:00:00

kali surabaya   1               7.3000*

   ****   The Model Has One Or More Error(s)   ****

Unsteady Flow Simulation Terminated

Writing Results to DSS
Finished Writing Results to DSS

Reading Data for Post Process
    Simulation went unstable at: 11Feb2014 01:01:00

Running Post Processor  HEC-RAS 5.0.3 September 2016

Finished Post Processing

Stored maps were not written because the simulation did not complete.

Computations Summary

Computation Task Time(hh:mm:ss)
Completing Geometry <1
Preprocessing Geometry(64) <1