Compute/Update Stored Map

Ben Rufenacht
I have created a program that runs a batch of RAS models using HEC-RAS controller. When I want to see the resulting grids, I have to go into RASMapper for each model and Compute/Update stored maps.

Is there any way to run Compute/Update stored maps when I run the models with my batch program?

Re: Compute/Update Stored Map

Alberto
it seems that it is not possible. I had also posted the same question and Chris answered to me.
See link http://hec-ras-help.1091112.n5.nabble.com/Saving-maps-in-shapefile-tp5295.html

Alberto

Re: Compute/Update Stored Map

Ben Rufenacht
As an update to this issue, you can at least get HEC-RAS to create the mapping files that you have previously created by deleting previous results.  It seems that HEC-RAS will not create files that already exist, even though it knows that they are outdated.  It will create new files when there are none in the folder.

It would be nice if this could be done through controller, or a RASMapper library.