Computing error

Vieri
Hi,
it's the first time I try to use HEC2D modeling and I have a problem performing the 2D simulation with Full Momentum equation. The computation message window shows me the following message:

Performing Unsteady Flow Simulation HEC-RAS 5.0.3 September 2016

Error with program: RasUnsteady64.exe Exit Code = -1073741819

I'm trying to model a 2D domain which contains the main channel and the floodplain. I have a hydrograph as inflow condition and a stage hydrograph as outflow condition.

How can  fix this error?