Connection of 2D Flow Area and Storage Area without a Lateral Structure

Connection of 2D Flow Area and Storage Area without a Lateral Structure

Amor Gingo
Hi, I would like to ask if there is a way to connect 2D Flow Area and Storage Area without a Lateral Structure? I am making a model with a lake at the center.

Re: Connection of 2D Flow Area and Storage Area without a Lateral Structure

Luis Partida
Yes, you can also do a reach with cross sections. Drag and drop reach into each area to connect using edit>move points (in geometry data editor)