Convert Mike to Hecras

binh
i tried to find out the way to convert from mike to hec ras. in several topic I had read, they have some general way like: convert to excel then import to Hec, export data to Arcgis and import to Hec Ras. Do we have the ideal way to convert directly?
I hope to receive your attention. Thanks in advance!

Re: Convert Mike to Hecras

PaoloP
RAS directly import Mike 11 Cross Sections.
From Geometry Data ---> File ---> Import Geometry Data ---> Mike 11 Cross Sections
I think you have to export Cross Sections in text format from Mike 11 before to import them on RAS
PaoloP