Conveyance Calculations

Phuong Mai
Hello

I built a simple model trying to verify if the software's conveyance calculations are correct or not. I took the velocities, flows areas, wetted perimeters and Manning coefficients from every slices and put them into Manning equation. I expected that the summary of flows from all slices should match the total flow, but to my surprise, they are different! Am I missing something here?

I'm sending the HECRAS model for your reference at the below link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7fQ5YohnJivVUc3WEE2NGxMbG8

Re: Conveyance Calculations

Phuong Mai
Just found the answer thanks to one of my friends.

I forgot to switch to Mixed or Supercritical mode, hence the results were wrong.

Now I've got the reasonable results.

Cheers