Cross section name change

jcgwestwater
Hi,

New to forums. I am trying to change the names of my cross sections to match my CAD drawings.  I have imported my data from Civil 3D, done all the fancy leg work to make everything work right and now would like to change xsection stations (or names) to match my CAD work.  Any ideas?

Jeremy

Re: Cross section name change

William
You can change the cross-section river stations/names in the Cross Section Data window; under options, Rename River Station.

Alternatively, if you are changing several, under the Geometric Data window, Tables, Names, River Stations

Re: Cross section name change

jcgwestwater
Thank You! That did the trick. I appreciate the quick response.

Re: Cross section name change

Haseeb
Bro I tried to change the river station Under Tables>Names>River Station But it says your RS should in decreasing order.
But I have to change My River station from 13 to 1 mean new XS name in reverse order of original.
Highly appreciated if you help