Dam Breach

Alaa Turki Khudhair
Dear Sir I have study case of dam breaching, I have problem with volume out from reservoir, the volume out during the simulation is not equal to the volume in reservoir, the volume of full reservoir is 14.6 BCM, and the volume out under the curve is bout 6.4 BCM. How can help me and have a look to initial condition of the model and the result. Regards

Re: Dam Breach

PaoloP
Alaa, are you sure that all volume can leave the reservoir? What is the bottom elevation of reservoir and the elevation of the breach?

PaoloP (from SWLRI team)

Re: Dam Breach

Alaa Turki Khudhair
Thanks dear... The problem had been solved.