Edited geometry, adjoining reach WS Profile goofy

Edited geometry, adjoining reach WS Profile goofy

bforr
This post was updated on .

Ver 5.0.3
Edited cross section removing section past bank station and added Storage Area with Lateral Structure to accurately portray weirs and culverts.  An adjoining reach downstream has an error.  The model seems to run fine with both Storage Area and unedited sections (section lines extend through Storage Area. (See image)
We are expanding the existing pond so a Storage Area with have to be created.
Why does the section editing and storage area creation cause this?

Could I upload the file and someone look at it?
This is how it looks now.

Re: Edited geometry, adjoining reach WS Profile goofy

bforr
never mind.  I got it to run.