Error - BC line

sarah.betts@aecom.com
Hello,

I have a BC line in the system "0" which I cannot delete - I've tried deleting from the BC Lines GIS Coordinates but it keeps reappearing. I also have Ctrl F it in the window but I can't click on it when it's highlighted to delete the normal way. When running the model I get:
Boundary Condition Line '0' is associated with '', which is not a valid 2D Flow Area or Storage Area.
So it needs to go to run but I don't know how to get rid.

Thanks,
Sarah

Re: Error - BC line

Luis Partida
Thats not how you delete a BC line. You have to do it in the geometry data editor by selecting at the top

Edit>Delete>"select what you want to delete"