Error! Extrapolated above/beyond Rating Curve (Bridge/Culvert/etc.)

Error! Extrapolated above/beyond Rating Curve (Bridge/Culvert/etc.)

kira1990
Hi guys,

I'm trying to simulate a river with a culvert in unsteady flow condition (2 upstream and downstream flowhydrographs), the simulation is interrupted showing the message below:

*****  Error!  Extrapolated above/beyond Rating Curve (Bridge/Culvert/etc.)  *****

    At River   Oued_halouf      Reach   1      R.S.   1640

The maximum xsec wsel error was     0.057
Oued_halouf  1  90  at  11MAY2016 02:30:00

The maximum storage area wsel error was     0.000

   ****   The Model Has One Or More Error(s)   ****

Finished Unsteady Flow Simulation

Any help please! thx a lot.

Re: Error! Extrapolated above/beyond Rating Curve (Bridge/Culvert/etc.)

Binyam workeye
3The source for this kind of error message can be multiple you may need to check all your input data. Tip. You may try to check the head water maximum water surface level you have provided in the culvert Htab. This can happen if you have indicated a very low maximum head water water surface level than the solution is reaching at.

Re: Error! Extrapolated above/beyond Rating Curve (Bridge/Culvert/etc.)

kira1990
Thank you for your reply Mr Binyam. I tried to change the head water maximum level in the culvert Htab but in vain the same error message appeared!

Re: Error! Extrapolated above/beyond Rating Curve (Bridge/Culvert/etc.)

hayate
I have the same error can you help me if you solve it