Error completing geometry for computations

Error completing geometry for computations

James
Hi all,

I'm getting the following error when writing the geometry tables for an unsteady flow model. I have tried both the preprocessor and generating the tables in RAS Mapper. I have also deleted the .hdf file and regenerated the terrain.....does anyone have any other suggestions?

Writing Geometry
Computing 2D Flow Area 'Homestead' tables: Property tables do not exist.
Property Tables error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index
Error completing geometry for computations:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Re: Error completing geometry for computations

James
I can get it running with cell sizes at 25 by 25 but this is far too big for my model. I am modeling a rock ramp fishway and need cell sizes closer to 1m...

Re: Error completing geometry for computations

Luis Partida
Check and make sure your mesh is not outside of the terrain limits.