Error in loading Geometry Data

Peter
I have a problem with mye Hec-Ras, in both version 5.01 ang 5.03:

I have created 2D-areas and BC-lines in the geometry-file and the model runs well. The problem is when I close down Hec-Ras and open the program again. Then I got the error message "Error in loading Geometry Data". What happens is that all the BC-lines, and som 2D-areas disappears from the geoemtri.

Someone has the same problem or know how to fix it? I am running Windows 10.

Re: Error in loading Geometry Data

Christophe D
Hi,

I had a similar problem. I solved it by changing the decimal mark in the Windows parameters. I replaced the comma with the period.

Re: Error in loading Geometry Data

George Papaevangelou
Thank you, your answer helped me solve my problem!

Re: Error in loading Geometry Data

B-Dizzle
Hey all....this error was driving me bananas. It kept appearing in 5.0.6, and then in 5.0.7. I went back to a previous version 5.0.5 and the error message is no longer harassing me. Perhaps the original project/geometry file was developed in an earlier version and there is some sort of compatibility issue between versions.....