Error loading data for geometry schematic plot. Overflow

Error loading data for geometry schematic plot. Overflow

JessIcan
This error loading data message pops up when I open the Geometric Data editor. I tried saving the project and geometric data to new files, but the issue persists. I checked the decimal setting in the windows control panel, as other users have found useful, but the decimal is set as period already.

Using 5.0.3 on Windows 10. Help?

Re: Error loading data for geometry schematic plot. Overflow

cameron
What is in the geometry?

Did you try to import in the geometry to a new geometry file?