Error message

Steve
This post was updated on .
Hi,
I just tried HecRas5.03 for the first time and built a small model I got an error I have never seen before in earlier versions:

RasGeomWriter.exe Exit Code = -1

I obviously have a data error, can anyone suggest where I should look?

I would just like to add I have run the model in HecRas 4.1.0 and it works fine.

Thanks Steve

Re: Error message

Steve
OK I have fixed the model, I did not require the model to be geo-referenced as is was a 1D model used for spillway design. So I removed the geo-referencing, only some cross sections were referenced, and the model ran in HecRas 5.03.

So if you get an error code such as: 'RasGeomWriter.exe Exit Code = -1', check your geo-referencing.

Steve