Error with program: RasUnsteady64.exe Exit Code = -1073741819

Error with program: RasUnsteady64.exe Exit Code = -1073741819

ChrisK
Has anyone had this error come up? I am currently working on a model that ran in 5.0.1, but was having some issues with calibrating the lateral structure using the weir equation and am now stuck getting this error. I switched to 5.0.3 using the 2D equation on each lateral structure, but receive an exit code. Its difficult to troubleshoot because it doesn't write out any profiles.

Error with program: RasUnsteady64.exe Exit Code = -1073741819

Thanks

Re: Error with program: RasUnsteady64.exe Exit Code = -1073741819

shei86
Hi ChrisK!

Have you figured out this error?

I encountered it also but without the lateral structure in my model.