FloodPlain with HEC-RAS

Khalil
Hi!
I want to make a study about the flood of a river with hec-ras ; my object is to make an innondation map of the flood zone (1 km^2) (mapping of floodplain). Can anyone help me? I need to know what are inputs (cross section,...) and I would like to see some tutorials!
PS: i've already installed hec-georas (ext of arcgis)  and Hec-ras.
 :) thnx !

Re: FloodPlain with HEC-RAS

Chad Ballard
Have you reviewed the Applications Guide and Users Manual (including the separate 2D users manual)?

This would be the first place I would start. If you have any specific questions as you are working through things post them here. The more specific the better your chances of getting a valuable response.
Chad Ballard
chad.ballard@mbakerintl.com