Get rid of "missing files" warning

DS_ras
I'm packaging up a HEC-RAS model and I want to get rid of the warning popup when opening the model:

"The following files were not found when loading the project:"

which lists all the earlier geometry, plan, and flow files I created while making the model, but don't want to include in the final package. Is there an easy way to get rid of these associations? Thanks.

Re: Get rid of "missing files" warning

cameron
The program looks for whatever files are listed in the *.prj file. If you hit save after you see that message, they will be removed from the *.prj file. The other option is to delete them from the *.prj file, which is what I normally do.

You also have to make sure that whatever is listed in each plan file (*p01) still exists (*.g01, *.f01, or *.u01).