Getting gate opening height results for multiple gate groups

Getting gate opening height results for multiple gate groups

Radosław Pasiok
Hi Group!

I am looking for a way of getting gate opening height for multiple gate groups. There is no problem when a structure has only one gate group defined, then:

Output_NodeOutput(river_id, reach_id, station_id, updn, prof, var_id=170)

gives a list of opening heights, as expected. In a case of multiple gate groups defined for a structure, one gets the same result: a single list of openings.
In my case, I have a different rules sets for each gate group in a structure, so they behave in a different way and I would like to obtain simulation results separately for each group.
I was playing with the updn, but that doesn't relate to gate groups, unfortunately.

If anyone hit the same problem and found a solution, please let us know!

Kind regards,

Radek