HDF_ERROR

David Morrison
Hi All,

Looking for a bit of help with an error i'm receiving half way through an Unsteady Flow 2D simulation in HEC-RAS.

I receive the following error:

HDF_ERROR trying to use HDF output file Subroutine HDF_Q2D_WRITE_REAL +Time Window: 31AUG2018 2400 30OCT2018; ITER= 0

I have searched the forum and other places online but i can't see anyone with the same problem. What is the subroutine WRITE_REAL? Can anyone help with this?

Kind Regards,

David

Re: HDF_ERROR

Stefano
Hi,

I receive the same error message:
HDF_ERROR trying to use HDF output file
Subroutine HDF_Q2D_WRITE_REAL
+Time Window:  23DEC2009 0130 28DEC2009; ITER=  0

The error arose just before the end of an unsteady flow 1d/2D long simulation.
No numerical errors was showed in 'Computation Messages' window relative to hydraulics computations in 1d or 2D domain.
Many plans based on the same model structure run correctly...
At the moment I can't fix the error

Someone can suggest something ?

Thank you
Stefano

Re: HDF_ERROR

osterwald
I am now facing the same problem. Any suggestions?

Re: HDF_ERROR

osterwald
Running on another computer resulted in no problems.