HEC GeoRas Import file

ShelbySmith
Hello,

I've developed a river reach in ArcGIS with about 52 cross sections. I'm using the HEC-GeoRAS tool to create a hydraulic model. Following the user's manual I created an import file of the format .sdf. When I open HEC-RAS and try to import this file, I get an error message.

A few more notes on the process - I open HEC-RAS, create a project name, and then attempt to add the GIS Import file (**.RASImport.sdf) into the Geometric Data editor. The Import Geometry Data window opens up and then when selecting the import options, under River and Reach Stream Lines tab I click a check box to select the river. I noticed that "# Points" is zero. Next I click the Cross Sections and IB Nodes tab, which instantly returns the message "Run-time error 9: Subscript out of range." Clicking Okay to this message immediately closes the entire program.

Any thoughts?

Re: HEC GeoRas Import file

Shayna
If RAS is not recognizing any points in your stream line, the problem is with the SDF file and probably lies in your GeoRAS process.

Have you tried the GeoRAS process more than once?  Are the projections for all of your data the same?  Did you run all of the necessary steps in GeoRAS?

Re: HEC GeoRas Import file

jadams
In order to import the file you need to open a blank "Geometry."  Then import the .sdf to the geometry.

Re: HEC GeoRas Import file

Chris Mchugh
Hi did you figure out your problem to cause the runtime error? I have the same problem when I get to cross sections and ib nodes tab.

Please email me @ jmchugh@uga.edu if you happen to know how to solve this! Thanks

Re: HEC GeoRas Import file

Fernando Lima
Hi. I have the same problem. I'll try the geo hec ras process again. Have you solved this problem? Thanks

Re: HEC GeoRas Import file

Fernando Lima
Guys, I solved the problem. The issue was that the centerline hasn't name. So I open the attribute table and gave a name to river and reach.

Re: HEC GeoRas Import file

Anika
Please let me know how u solved the run time error problem??

Soccer vagabond Adam Rosales a computer program survivor Share this specific

aaronnola
Soccer vagabond Adam Rosales a computer program survivor Share this specific:Click to share about Myspace (Opens up within new eye-port)Just click to share with you about Tweets (Opens within brand-new screen)Just click for you to e-mail this kind of to a good friend (Opens up within brand new windowpane)Click in order to produce (Unwraps throughout new window)Concord Athletics 3rd baseman Adam Rosales, right, slaps hands using 3rd bottom coach Nick Hale (Four) since Rosales strolling across the facets following smacking a home manage against the Cleveland Indians throughout the next inning of your spring training soccer video game Thursday https://www.sfgiantsapparels.com/giants-store/giants-kelby-tomlinson-jersey.html, Goal 16, 2017, within Goodyear, Arizona. (AP Photo/Ross Deb. Franklin)Walnut creek Athletics shortstop Franklin Barreto remembers his / her great hit against the Cleveland Indians with teammates during the 1st inning of the early spring education hockey video game Thurs, March Of sixteen, 2017, within Goodyear, Ariz. (AP Photo/Ross N. Franklin)Cleveland Indians appropriate fielder Abraham Almonte attaches for a run-scoring double against the Oakland Sports in the first inning of a early spring training football online game Thursday night, Drive 16, 2017, within Goodyear, Arizona. (Elp Photo/Ross Deb. Franklin)Walnut creek Sports director Bob Melvin watches encounter in the game through the very first inning of an early spring instruction soccer online game up against the Cleveland Indians Thursday, Goal Sixteen, 2017, throughout Goodyear, Arizona. (AP Photo/Ross Deborah. Franklin)Cleveland Indians center fielder Austin, tx Knutson, correct, 35mm slides properly into 3rd base following tagging up at second bottom while umpire Candice Basner Nick Hundley Jersey, left, seems upon through the first inning of a planting season coaching baseball game up against the Walnut creek Sporting events Thurs ., March Sixteen, 2017, throughout Goodyear, Ariz. (Elp Photo/Ross N. Franklin)Cleveland Indians drink pitcher Zach McAllister wipes sweat through his wrist following starting to warm up prior to you planting season instruction hockey online game from the Walnut creek Athletics Thursday night, 03 16, 2017, throughout Goodyear, Arizona. (Elp Photo/Ross N. Franklin)Walnut creek Activities catcher Stephen Vogt (21 years of age) beats the actual marking with 2nd base by simply Cleveland Indians second baseman Michael Martinez, quit, for any increase throughout the very first inning of your early spring education baseball video game Thursday, Goal Sixteen, 2017, in Goodyear, Arizona. (Elp Photo/Ross Deb. Franklin)Cleveland Indians pitcher Zach McAllister heats up till you spring education hockey online game from the Walnut creek Sporting events Thurs, March Sixteen, 2017, within Goodyear, Arizona. (Elp Photo/Ross Deb. Franklin)Cleveland Indians comfort drink pitcher Zach McAllister kicks against the Walnut creek Athletics during the 1st inning of the spring coaching baseball online game Thurs, Drive 07, 2017, throughout Goodyear, Ariz. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)Cleveland Indians centre fielder Austin Garcia (26) slaps hands using 3 rd baseman Richie Shaffer, right, soon after Knutson scored the manage against the Oakland Athletics during the very first inning of the planting season education football sport Thurs, 03 16, 2017, throughout Goodyear, Ariz. (Elp Photo/Ross D. Franklin)Walnut creek Sports glass pitcher Claire Triggs gets warm in the 1st inning of your planting season education baseball game contrary to the Cleveland Indians Thursday night, Drive Sixteen, 2017, within Goodyear, Arizona. (AP Photo/Ross Deborah. Franklin)While temperature ranges go up into the Nineties, a great Walnut creek Sports supporter efforts to stay awesome through the initial inning of the crew azines spring coaching football game from the Cleveland Indians upon Thursday night, Goal 07, 2017, within Goodyear, Arizona. (Elp Photo/Ross Deborah. Franklin)Supporters try to obtain a soccer from the gamer through the 2nd inning of the planting season instruction football online game between the Cleveland Indians along with the Walnut creek Sports upon Thurs, March Of sixteen, 2017, in Goodyear, Ariz. (Elp Photo/Ross N. Franklin)Concord Sports fans make an effort to keep cool and also out of your sun's rays as conditions hit your 90s throughout the second inning of the A new azines planting season coaching football sport contrary to the Cleveland Indians in Thurs, March Sixteen, 2017, within Goodyear, Ariz. (Elp Photo/Ross D. Franklin)Cleveland Indians correct fielder Abraham Almonte (Thirty-five) slaps arms together with next baseman Richie Shaffer, appropriate, right after Almonte have scored any work against the Oakland Sporting events through the initial inning of a spring training football game Thurs, Drive 07, 2017, in Goodyear, Arizona. (AP Photo/Ross N. Franklin)Show Caption of ExpandBy Carl Steward | csteward.bayareanewsgroup | Released: 03 Sixteen, 2017 in Several:45 pm hours | Current: 03 Sixteen, 2017 at 6:'04 pmGOODYEAR, Ariz. Request The ersus veteran Adam Rosales in which they and the family ersus long term residence base is throughout the soccer offseason and the man breaks as though this individual just received the actual Russian chrome issue throughout Final Jeopardy. Effectively, we simply form of travel all over the place, Rosales stated. We all re also dishonoured around through loved ones to be able to family from the offseason since it azines so quick and that we don t where all of us re gonna turn out. Yet all of us always come to State of arizona inside Present cards. One of these many years, hopefully we ll work out right here. Voiced as being a genuine card-carrying baseball nomad. Rosales, 33, is going straight into their Tenth key league strategy as well as the very last several months has not acknowledged from one 12 months to a higher in which his / her up coming soccer work would be or if he would need one particular.Connected Posts A new utes Sean Doolittle ready to take the training wheels off of after early spring debut Nevertheless he or she only rolls with the doubt, together with his better half, Callie, as well as youngsters. In the event you regarding the .227 life time hitter that has kept your work living as being a ultra-reliable utility guy, you could possibly worry with regards to stability however, you enjoy not having it. My spouse and i ve figured out the way to get more comfortable with being uncomfortable, Rosales mentioned. It can be nerve-wracking, on the other hand onal usually said that as long as I mirielle hitting, I mirielle a new fortuitous kid. I might not a young child any longer, however i michael nevertheless a child while i michael with that industry, Let me tell an individual that much. You should be a child, at least in mind. It s just like liberty. He has played out with regard to a number of major squads and is right now last Concord for his or her 3 rd tour involving responsibility following 2015 together with Tx and also 2016 using North park. That nearly seems like this individual never ever left, although he no clue however come back using the Any s when previous season finished https://www.sfgiantsapparels.com/giants-store/giants-orlando-cepeda-jersey.html. I simply proceed high utes possibility, genuinely, he stated. Naturally, with all the history and experience My spouse and i ve got with Walnut creek, I was super-excited to have back again, since i know the A ersus often attract sound people with regard to group hormone balance. Stated manager Frank Melvin: This is a great match Bruce Bochy Jersey. They know the way we accomplish points below, they likes it the following, they azines a supporter favorite the best way he plays, therefore it azines nice to have your pet again. This individual ersus one particular men which sales opportunities simply by case in point together with his enthusiasm as well as operate ethos and the man rubs off on the other instrument folks. Rosales experienced one thing of the breakout year with the Padres. Even though he batted only .229, this individual strike a new career-high 12 property operates along with performed far more roles than in the past, including correct area into a record which right now limits simply middle area along with catcher. Sure, this individual regularity in 2 games with regard to Tx throughout 2015, and in actual fact struck out their ex-A utes teammate, Bob Youthful.What about that will newfound electrical power? I simply shortened upward my golf swing slightly and perhaps became accomplished pitch going to, figuring out my zone, exhibiting more discipline and adhering to that, he said.Rosales exhibited that will power Thurs, hitting his very first early spring great hit in the The azines 6-5 loss to be able to Cleveland. Company, this individual nevertheless strolling as fast as they can around the angles. It s his or her little state they fame. The past number of years, Statcast has really clocked the times of major leaguers round the bottoms on over-the-fence property goes. Last year, Rosales had Tough luck of the speediest 14 occasions in hockey, and set accurate documentation use of Fifteen.Ninety-six a few moments following a home run off of the Giants Madison Bumgarner last Sept. Useless data, yet sort of neat.Rosales said he has been recently operating very trying to house operates since that time he is at Small Category, and the man azines just delighted this individual nonetheless gets a opportunity to reach all of them. I simply always wish to continue to be true to our 12-year-old do it yourself, he said. Stephen Vogt came back for you to motion from a full week of dealing with a aching correct back heel. He or she found several innings coupled with to perform the particular bases difficult on a first-inning twice. It absolutely was a fantastic evening, We thought good total, he stated. It turned out a fantastic screening evening. Vogt also got a chance to face their long-time friend and also ex-teammate David Otero, coming out to be able to shortstop. It was enjoyable, we had arrived cheerful, he explained. We had arrived texting backwards and forwards yesterday evening expressing develop we have it out of how within springtime training Matt Moore Jersey. The A s additionally got house operates via subsequent baseman Franklin Barreto as well as initial baseman Ryon Healy. It was Barreto utes firstly the actual early spring as well as Healy ersus 3rd, and also Barreto azines had been a good opposite-field picture for you to right-center.Barreto travelled Two for Some which is hitting .Four hundred and eighty this kind of planting season (14 regarding Twenty-five), the most effective typical throughout camp out. The fact that she has shown that kind involving power to the opposite area really has the actual A s enthusiastic about his or her potential. I'm truly comfy punching the ball to that particular side of the field, Barreto said via interpreter Juan Dorado. My partner and i mirielle genuinely robust on that aspect. Barreto extra he can feel similarly secure taking part in next or small, and also doesn capital t proper care in which the A new s place him defensively. The s nice Phil Triggs stood a mixed morning. They hoped to look several innings, yet survived 3 2/3 innings, enabling several visitors and six attained runs. He do leave the workplace new Indians washing guy Edwin Encarnacion two times, so that it wasn capital t an overall damage.Jharel Cotton put all around 75 pitch above four-plus innings within modest category camp out through the A new utes off-day Wed, enabling only one operate. This individual do every little thing we wanted your pet to do, explained Melvin.Tickets:Walnut creek AthleticsSpring Coaching Carl Steward has been a sportswriter for San fran News Party newspapers for over Forty years, addressing many sporting activities as a overcome author, author as well as jack-of-all-trades media reporter. He's coated numerous Super Containers, World Series, key golf competitions and even would turns protecting moose racing's Three-way Crown as well as soccer's Planet Pot. He's got also published the most popular light-hearted "Darting Right here and There" order for countless years. Stick to Carl Steward .stewardsfolly A utes reliever Sean Doolittle used the scoreless six inning in the springtime instruction first appearance any 4-3 loss for the Colorado Rockies and also the Any ersus do not anticipate virtually any constraints upon your ex the rest of the means. The Any azines still conquer enthusiasts underneath new chief executive Dave Kaval, that declared Tuesday they may lower draught beer costs in the Coliseum this season. A azines glass pitcher Chris Bassitt put his / her first 30-pitch bullpen treatment, having a blend of fastballs along with change-ups, as he get over Tommy Steve surgery that they experienced last May. While there are a few advocates of by using a personal computer automatic hit focus soccer, director Frank Melvin provides one very legitimate worry: exactly how will he obtain themselves ejected from your video game?

Re: HEC GeoRas Import file

Endo
i have same problem with you. Have you solved this? Or anyone can tell me how to fix it?

Re: HEC GeoRas Import file

Endo
have you solved the problem, Sir? I still can't figure it out. I want to know how to fix it.
Please help me.  Send me an email if you can solve this problem. My email is endofoury@gmail.com

Thanks