HEC_RAS 2D modeling

Hamid
I'm trying to run a 2D with unsteady flow simulation of the HariRud river in 2D with the HEC-RAS 5.0.1. So, I was working with the geometry, and getting used to the RAS Mapper, but when I try to run the 2D simulation I get this error:

Writing Geometry
Computing 2D Flow Area tables: Property tables do not exist.
Computing 2D Flow Area 'Downstream-area' tables: Property tables do not exist.
Error computing 2D Flow area tables:
Unable to compute face tables: The terrain associated with this geometry does not completely cover the 2D Flow Area. See face #113556

Re: HEC_RAS 2D modeling

Chad Ballard
Seems like your terrain does not cover your entire 2D flow area. Double check that you did not digitize past your elevation extents. If you select a 2D flow area by left clicking there is a "Find Face" tool. You can use it to look for #113556.

Chad
Chad Ballard
chad.ballard@mbakerintl.com