HEC-RAS 5.0.3 in 2D dam breaches in cascade

HEC-RAS 5.0.3 in 2D dam breaches in cascade

Kinagoto
Hello,

I am trying to model in 2D using HEC-RAS 5.0.3 in 2D dam breaches. The configuration is a succession of 3 dams that should fail in cascade (with trigger failure when water level reach the top of dams). I would like to use Elevation-Storage function to define the volume of reservoir behind each dam. The most upstream dam is setup as a Storage-Area with SA/2D Area Connection.

I am having trouble defining the storage area for the two dams downstream within the 2D flow Area.

Thanks for providing a tutorial of helping with some guidance.