HEC-RAS 5.0.4 Random terrain re-associations

HEC-RAS 5.0.4 Random terrain re-associations

bethanyhackenjos
I've experienced this problem a few times with the beta versions and now the official release of 5.0.4. I'm not sure what the cause is yet, but sometimes all of my geometry terrain associations get switched to the default terrain (the first one I created) without notification or warning. Anyone else experiencing this?

Re: HEC-RAS 5.0.4 Random terrain re-associations

Lonnie A
I'm experiencing this as well...also lost land classification association