HEC RAS 5.0.4

Mahmoud
Hello everyone

I have worked with Hec Ras 5.0.4 for testing the new features, but I found some instability issues with unsteady flow data boundary conditions.

Is there anyone trying to work with the new version?

Re: HEC RAS 5.0.4

I'm having an issue also. I have a project with one inflow BC and three outflow BC's. I get errors when using the outflow BC's ratings. It all works just fine in 5.0.3

Re: HEC RAS 5.0.4

dueckrandy
Yep, me too. I have a model with 1 DS and 2 US boundary conditions. Works fine in 4.1.0 and 5.0.3, but blows up in 5.0.4. The only change documented in the Release notes that seemed like it might be causing the issue for me was under Problems Repaired, item #15 Volume Accounting.
I learn/do Hydraulics & Hydrology for a living :)

Re: HEC RAS 5.0.4

cameron
if you are having issues, provide the models to HEC and explain the issue.