HEC-RAS Error - Incomplete unsteady flow data, the following errors were found

HEC-RAS Error - Incomplete unsteady flow data, the following errors were found

markjualo
Hi, Im doing flood modelling. But when I try to compute for the usteady analysis i got this error: HEC-RAS Error - Incomplete unsteady flow data, the following errors were found... My discharge starts at 00:00 on October 24,2016 and ends at 23:45 October 25 . I put at ending time as 22:00 on October 25