HEC-RAS Quasi Unsteady Sediment Error

KathyD
Anybody have any ideas on this error?

Error with program: RasSediment64.exe Exit Code = -2147483645

Programs runs all the way through simulations (and I can get results of simulations), then I get a C++ error window that says "Debug Assertion Failed!" .....Expression: public_stream != nullptr.  When I hit "Retry"  in the C++ window I get the above error in the HEC-RAS Finished Computations window (right after "Finished Sediment Transport Simulation")

Running 5.06 on a Windows 10 64-bit system.

Thanks!