Hec-ras 5.0.3 continuously re-installs upon opening

Hec-ras 5.0.3 continuously re-installs upon opening

Robin
Does anyone know why 5.0.3 re-installs itself every time it is opened.  This is peculiar to my CPU only.  All of the rest seem to work fine in the office.  When I tried to uninstall it to reinstall it, It comes up with an error stating that I need administrator rights to remove.  I can uninstall/reinstall all of the other programs including the prior versions of Hec-ras.  Thanks for any help you may provide.