Importing GeoTIFF Terrain into RAS Mapper

Importing GeoTIFF Terrain into RAS Mapper

Alamgeer
Computation Task                                                                 |   hh:mm:ss
Importing 1 of 1: FocusHumanitarian_Area1_dtm_21.tif
Step 1 of 4: Translating to GeoTiff without SRS...
Error creating Terrain: The system cannot find the file specified
Cleaning up files...

please help me importing Tiff
SAM

Re: Importing GeoTIFF Terrain into RAS Mapper

SAM
I faced the same problem.  I think the following might work cause I tried these. But I am not sure if the error is caused by these.
1) Make sure your data and your project is in same working directory,
2) While you imported the terrain make sure you get a proper projection.
3) Finally if it does not work, close Hec-Ras and do it again.