Incorporating 1D data to 2D project

Houssem Hmaidi
Hello everyone,

I am working on a 2D Hec ras project and everything went well.Afterthat my professor gave me a 1D project(the same project i am working on) to try to incorporate the geometric data(cross section,stations,elevation..) in my project.So i tried to import the geometric data to my project but so far i wasn't successful.i always get this error message

"None of the XS's are georeferenced"
do you have any idea how to fix it?

i even tried getting my own cross section data using GIS/HEC GEOSRAS and then exporting the data to HEC RAS,but i couldn't get a good result.

your help and suggestions are always appreciated.

Thank you