Inline structure

Yasmeen
I have an inline structure with certain sluice gates. I need to maintain a certain upstram elevation (time series elevations) via opening and closing these gates..Any recommendations related to that?

Re: Inline structure

Scott Miller
This post was updated on .
There must be something more to it. Is there a reason flash boards would not work?

Re: Inline structure

Yasmeen
I don't understand what you mean by flash boards.

Re: Inline structure

Jarvus
To maintain a time series of water surfaces you might check into the internal boundary stage and flow option. It will compute the correct flow to give the correct water surface. However it will not actually open and close the gates.

You could try and use the advance rules. That is going to be more complicated.