Internal Connection - rating curve for culvert?

Internal Connection - rating curve for culvert?

ekar76@hotmail.com
I have a culvert inside of a 2-D Flow Area.  How do you view the rating curve for the culvert?  For 1-D models, it's very simple...View>Rating Curve.  However, I cannot find where to view the rating curve for the culvert inside of a 2-D Flow Area.

Re: Internal Connection - rating curve for culvert?

cameron
It would be considered a Storage Area Connection and you would need to go to View|Stage and Flow Hydrographs|Storage Area Connection and then the rating curve tab.

Re: Internal Connection - rating curve for culvert?

ekar76@hotmail.com
Excellent ! Thank you Cameron !