Inundation Mapping error with 2D modeling using SA/2D conn tool

Inundation Mapping error with 2D modeling using SA/2D conn tool

Daniel
Hello all,

I am running into an unresolved problem when it comes to developing an inundation map from a 2D dam breach model using SA/2D conn tool. When you are using SA/2D connection tool to describe a roadway in your downstream 2D mesh, the Inundation Boundary feature cuts off where the SA/2D tool is drawn. I first thought this was not an error and it was just showing that the road did not overtop because of the culverts, but turns out it does by ~0.5-0.8 ft (Please see attached img).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByOXokCMkIBSWWwxd2pfaUJabXM

After my research, it seems like this issue has not been discussed/resolved. If there is a solution, please advise me in the right direction! I really appreciate the help.

Best regards,
Dan