Land Classification Layer Problems

Paola Rivera
I'm trying to use a land classification layer but when I try to use it in hec ras I can only see one value
even though in arc gis I defined 3 polygons with their respective values as you can see in the images.

Re: Land Classification Layer Problems

markwood
Only guessing here, hope it's helpful, but seems the issue may be due to the Name Field being set to _FID (and all of these are attributed as 0) instead of FID. Maybe the first or last (based on FID) of the features in the shapefile of attributes of 0 for _FID is all that is recognized, giving the 0.04 (?).