Lateral conection and XS

Tamboriin
This post was updated on .
Hi everyone!

I am trying to connect a 2D flow area to a reach with a lateral structure. The lateral structure intersects several cross-sections. My cross sections are well defined, but the HW connections don't compute all of the cross sections. The HW connections are blocked between the first two XS. Any idea to detect all of the XS in HW connections?

How can I do to make them appear?
I create the lateral structure by copying the coordinates of the line and them coping and paste the terrain data under that line.

ps. Sorry for my English