Lateral structure date exceeds length of reach

Lateral structure date exceeds length of reach

bforr
version 4.1
got a geo file and when I compute, i get the error "Lateral structure data specifies a weir line plus upstream distance that equals or exceeds the length of the reach.  I don't see anything.  How to fix this?

Re: Lateral structure date exceeds length of reach

bforr
never mind.  I see it.

Re: Lateral structure date exceeds length of reach

bforr
and neve mind more, opening in 5.0.3 fixed it.

Re: Lateral structure date exceeds length of reach

kayakscott
What was the problem?  I'm getting the same issue?

Re: Lateral structure date exceeds length of reach

bforr
The lateral structure/weir extended past the end of the reach.  I edited the lateral from sta 1523 to sta 1200 and it worked.  The reason it was too long is I opened it in 4.0.3 because that is what all previous files I had received had been created in.  They didn't tell me they switched to 5.0.3 and when I opened it in that version it wasn't too long.