Mapping 1D Velocity results in RAS Mapper

Mapping 1D Velocity results in RAS Mapper

FStable
Hello All,

I am fairly new to HEC-RAS and am getting an error in RAS Mapper.  Usually I am able to map 1D steady flow results including velocity and shear stress in RAS Mapper using the results "Map Layer Based on a Terrain."

Today however I am getting the error message seen here:

I have looked around on the web and have learned this is a common error with mapping velocity and shear stress.  Anyone have a solution to this one?

My project is available here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/602fty9dwt9wsvi/HEC-RAS%20MESA.zip?dl=0

Thanks in Advance for any help,

Fred