No more internal boundaries

Philippe
Hi,
I don't know why, but now it's impossible to have any internal boundary in my models.
Everything was OK a few weeks ago, but now, no matter the RAS version, all the internal boundaries of ALL my models are set to external, and impossible to modify them, even manually.
I tried to recompute the mesh, to edit them in RAS-Mapper...im-po-ssible !!!
I also tried with different computers, it's allways the same problem : no more internal boundaries...
Am I the only one with this problem ? Is there a solution ?
It's crazy, because a few weeks ago, it was OK... Maybe this problem comes from Windows ?
Thank you for your advice.

Philippe

Re: No more internal boundaries

alister.hood
Hi Philippe.
You are not alone, I have the same problem, and it was working just yesterday!

Regards,
Alister

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 at 08:27, Philippe [via HEC-RAS Help] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I don't know why, but now it's impossible to have any internal boundary in my models.
Everything was OK a few weeks ago, but now, no matter the RAS version, all the internal boundaries of ALL my models are set to external, and impossible to modify them, even manually.
I tried to recompute the mesh, to edit them in RAS-Mapper...im-po-ssible !!!
I also tried with different computers, it's allways the same problem : no more internal boundaries...
Am I the only one with this problem ? Is there a solution ?
It's crazy, because a few weeks ago, it was OK... Maybe this problem comes from Windows ?
Thank you for your advice.

Philippe

http://hec-ras-help.1091112.n5.nabble.com/No-more-internal-boundaries-tp6887.html
To start a new topic under HEC-RAS Version 5.0 Bugs, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from HEC-RAS Help, click here.
NAML

Re: No more internal boundaries

Philippe
Alister,
I have the solution for me: it’s because of the date of the computer.
I knew there are some little problems in the past with the date (for storage or simulation for example.).
So I tried to set the date of the computer at a period when I know all was OK : bingo !
If the date of the computer is after the first of December : bad.
But before that : fine !!!

Philippe