No reverse stationing data option under tools

No reverse stationing data option under tools

ja.venter31@gmail.com
Hi there,

I downloaded the latest Hec-Ras version (5.0.3). I need to reverse the station data at each cross-section for a reach.

Usually in Geometry Editor>Tools>Reverse XS Stationing and Cut lines I could do this. Now in the latest version the option is no longer there, but the manual still refers to it being under Tools on page 6-166.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Re: No reverse stationing data option under tools

Luis Partida
Its under "GIS tools>GIS Cut Lines>Reverse Cut Lines"

Re: No reverse stationing data option under tools

KD_CHL
Luis is heading in the right direction, but when I did the "Reverse Cut Lines" tool it didn't switch the stationing.  The tool  "GIS Tools > GIS Cut Lines > Reverse XS Stationing and Cut Line Data" does the job.

Re: No reverse stationing data option under tools

sergiu
Hi. I have also a problem. I imported the model from civil 3D, I reversed the direction of the river, and also tried to reverse the cross sections, The direction of the river is good and the direction of each cross section is good (from left to right) but the order is wrong. The 0 cross section is upstream, and I need to revers the order of the cross sections. Any idea how I can do this? Thanks.