No reverse stationing data option under tools

No reverse stationing data option under tools

ja.venter31@gmail.com
Hi there,

I downloaded the latest Hec-Ras version (5.0.3). I need to reverse the station data at each cross-section for a reach.

Usually in Geometry Editor>Tools>Reverse XS Stationing and Cut lines I could do this. Now in the latest version the option is no longer there, but the manual still refers to it being under Tools on page 6-166.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Re: No reverse stationing data option under tools

Luis Partida
Its under "GIS tools>GIS Cut Lines>Reverse Cut Lines"