Node Names and Description Box

Ross M.
I use the "Bridge/Culvert Description box" and "Node Name" to track the name of the structure and the data sources for the bridges/culverts that I'm modeling (construction drawing, site photo, as-built, etc.).

In the version 5.0.5 these node names and description boxes get wiped every so often (the text all disappears).The text is also gone from the .g# file when viewed as text file.

I've been unable to diagnose a trigger for when/why this happens. I'm currently developing a large model and I notice that at least once per day, these fields are cleared out.

Anyone else notice this issue?  It may seem small, but it is irritating.

Re: Node Names and Description Box

Ross M.
This post was updated on .
Think I've figured it out: appears to happen when I use RASMapper to calculate anything (even completely elsewhere).

EDIT- I've also noticed that Junction data also is wiped out every time I calculate the attributes of any cross section (even if I do just 1 and not the entire geometry). Frustrating

Re: Node Names and Description Box

gangi
I have the same problem..when use edit in RAS MAPPER all node descriptions disappeared !! I try to use 5.0.4... I hope solve the bug because so 5.0.5 is not usable...

Re: Node Names and Description Box

Sarah G.
I'm developing a very large model and had this issue. It completely wiped out all the notes I had for cross sections and scrambled my junctions. Definitely don't recommend trying to use the editing features in 5.0.5 with any existing geometry developed in 5.0.3.