Output Inconsistency between Profile Output Table and DSS?

Output Inconsistency between Profile Output Table and DSS?

Guoyuan
Hi,

I was examining the model simulated flow hydrograph over a lateral weir but noticed the results pulled from the Output Table and the DSS file are quite different in magnitude, and for some weirs in opposite signs (e.g., Output Table shows positive flow, why DSS shows negative flow)?

I also had another weird results for a lateral weir. While both Output Table and DSS outputs are similar in magnitude and sign, but the magnitude are way unrealistic.

Did anyone have such issues?

Thanks,
Guoyuan