Problem exporting cross-sections from civil 3D

Problem exporting cross-sections from civil 3D

Aldo Tapia
hello, I have a problem exporting sections from civil 3D, this happens after having made changes to the corridor I'm using to modify the terrain, but it's not a direct change to the alignment or to the sections already chosen, after exporting the sections in hec-ras format with the command "exporthecras", when importing them into the program I get a bad reading of the river axis "river reach", I'm attaching the file so you can visualize the error and help me understand what happens, thank you.

i dont know if its allow to share links, but here it is.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14ZzbDHNn69vfQIwFeaIR7NuhyfLYmmy5