Problem regarding getting the profiles from an unsteady hec ras model

Problem regarding getting the profiles from an unsteady hec ras model

SANAZ
last year I developed one unsteady model in Hec-Ras that didn't have any problem, this year when I updated it with new data, it ran and I can see the computed stages and flows at ”stage and flow Hydrograph”, but at “cross section” and at “view General profile plot”, when I chose options/profile, I receive this message:
“The plan must be executed for profiles to be available”.
Or when tried another times, I have some profiles but the dates of them are very shorter and not related to the model period, for example the model data period are from Nov 2013 to Oct 2014, while the profiles are refer to 2009 or 2011! while even at the previous year model, I didn't have 2009 or 2011 data.

Is there anybody who can help me?

Re: Problem regarding getting the profiles from an unsteady hec ras model

Sounds like when you reran it, you didn't have the Post processor checked.

Re: Problem regarding getting the profiles from an unsteady hec ras model

POOJA SINGH
hellow, i created model in 2D.it running process is completed no error or warning is coming but result are not coming and generated pls me out in this