Profile Plot problem

SilCil
Hi everybody. I'm just a new user of the Hec-Ras software. I have been using it for simple modelings. But now the situation is different. I modeled a single river georeferenced with the help of with Geohecras. I imported the geometry and I tried to process the steady flow simulation. As a result I have a profile plot with a problem: the result profile is shifted from the ground line. I tryed to modify many things but it didn't help.

Therefore I would like to ask for your help.

Thanks in advance.

Every comment is welcome!

Silvia

Re: Profile Plot problem

Jake G
Hi Silvia,

I'm sure you have fixed your model by now, but if not, a screenshot would help with understanding what issue you're having.

If the issue is that the water surface profile is below the ground profile on the plot, that's usually because the area bounded by channel bank stations doesn't include the lowest portion of the cross section.

Thanks,
Jake G